Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to specify a language fallback for each defined language, so translation can fallback to another language.
Your site is using regional variants of languages, like Dutch Netherlands (nl-nl) and Dutch Belgium (nl-be), to set this up you first add the build in Dutch (nl) language and you define 2 custom languages (nl-nl and nl-be). If a string needs to be translated it will first check nl-be, and if the string isn't found it will check nl.
If you use this module and you get a fatal error, you're probably using an older PHP version (< 5.3.4), the error is caused by line 23. The best fix is to upgrade your PHP version, or change line 23: replace
offsetGet Changing this line might work, but use PHP > 5.3.4
Language hierarchy has almost the same functionality and contains a list of other similar modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 500 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,412
- Last modified: May 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.