The Custom Landing Page Builder module allows webmasters to build custom landing pages using a WYSIWYG editor while still having full control over the full layout of the page including the header, navigation, page content, footer, forms etc.
The module allows the site owner to create a custom landing page using the WYSIWYG editor installed in the site or for that matter any external WYSIWYG editor or online HTML editors and copy and paste the entire HTML including any custom CSS and JS into the specific page.
The module also allows insertion of Webforms to collect leads from the landing page through token replacement allowing the site owner to have full flexibility on how the form is going to be placed or themed. Similarly it allows insertion of views and blocks through token replacement.
The module allows the site owner to design any number of prebuilt templates to be used for the landing pages while customizing only the specific variable parts in the design.
- WYSIWYG landing page creation
- Full control over the HTML
- Full control over the CSS/JS
- Ability to insert custom CSS/JS for each page
- Ability to prebuilt templates as standard landing page templates
- Insert Webforms in landing pages to collect leads
- Insert views and blocks using token replacement
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content, Content Display, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 232 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 151
- Last modified: September 14, 2015