Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is Basic Koken Public API PHP implementation.
Koken is a free system designed for photographers, designers, and creative DIYs to publish independent websites of their work.
It allows you to query, with the Views module, against a public Koken API.
Install the koken module as any other drupal module.
This module need to grab datas from a Koken install, it won't do anything
if you don't use Koken.
See http://koken.me for more informations about Koken.
The module provides a set of views query plugin and handlers.
To be able to query against a Koken install, you need to provide the koken uri
in the "Query settings" of the views (it is under the "advanced" column).
Quick note about the koken_example_views module.
This example module provides 3 examples views.
- "Koken example album":
This view display the public albums that are present in Koken.
- "Koken example content":
This view should be use with an argument.
This will display all the picture that belongs to the Album-ID parameter
- "Koken example single content":
This is a page that display a single image grabbed from the Koken install.
This page takes, as an argument, the content ID (image ID) that you want to display.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 675
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.