This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The KML module allows for views export of location-specific data in KML format.
Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is a file format used to display geographic data in an Earth browser such as Google Earth and Google Maps. See the KML Documentation Introduction.
- Add a Feed display to a View that handles nodes (or other data) that include locative infomation.
- Add fields for the Name, Description, Latitude and Longitude for each point.
- Set the display's Style to KML Feed.
- Configure the KML Feed's Style Options, choosing the appropriate fields and optionally choosing a Filename for the downloadble file.
- Optionally attach the feed display to another display.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location, Views
- Reported installs: 394 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,639
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.