This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This project integrates drupal with the Kiva API. It includes:
- a simple module -- kiva.module -- that allows you to create a block, listing all Kiva loans with given parameters
- a feature that allows you associate a Kiva account with a (drupal) user account
- kivafeeds.module, creates an importer for kiva loans XML, within the framework of the Feeds module
A beta version can be downloaded below. As usual, please don't use this on production sites but please do try it out on a dev/test site and submit bugs, feature requests, etc. via the issue queue.
A huge thank you to quickcel for doing so much on this project.
Both (Drupal6) modules require PHP 5.2+
For more about Kiva: http://www.kiva.org
- Start a significantly different 7.x-2.x branch
- kiva.module will focus more on being a flexible, decoupled Kiva API interface
- kivafeeds.module -- i.e., integration with feeds.module -- will be abandoned/deprecated (won't exist in 7.x-2.0)
- kivafeeds will be replaced by a simpler, more native module that leverages the FieldAPI, builds a loan content type, and imports data using the newly revamped API module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,597
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.