Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Some sites use the boxes module, but other modules in the site may depend on Drupal's core blocks module. When using context for placing boxes it becomes confusing for users to see the blocks menu item and associated admin UI.
Kill Blocks removes most of the blocks UI while still allowing the boxes UI to function properly.
This is a work in progress. Right now it is impossible to delete a box via the UI.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Path Management, Site Navigation
- Downloads: 272
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!