This module provides management of API Keys for different modules. Keys allows developers who work on local copies of a site, to access the API key needed for their particular computer. For instance, Google Maps' keys work only for the domain name they are assigned to, with the Keys module you can save a Google Maps API key for your local machine. If the module that uses that key uses the Keys module, the correct API key will be returned.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 263 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,259
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.