This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides management of API Keys for different modules. Keys allows developers who work on local copies of a site, to access the API key needed for their particular computer. For instance, Google Maps' keys work only for the domain name they are assigned to, with the Keys module you can save a Google Maps API key for your local machine. If the module that uses that key uses the Keys module, the correct API key will be returned.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 223 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,801
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.