Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides Kerberos authentication using the php_krb5 (download link) module.
This module currently supports:
-Authentication fall-through (if no Kerberos principal matches, try Drupal user database)
-Ability to sync Kerberos password with Drupal user database
-Default role for accounts created from Kerberos Principals
Make sure you have the php_krb5 module installed and enabled in your php.ini file. (download link)
If you don't have this, you will get a fatal error "Fatal error: Class 'KRB5CCache' not found"
You also need a valid and working krb5.conf file (/etc/krb5.conf)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,117
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.