Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to embed Keek videos.
This module is available for Drupal 7.
After installing this module, and enabled it...
- In any content type use or add a Field of the type text.
- Then, set Embedded Keek Video Format on Display settings for chosen field.
Simply usage: Paste Keek video's URL on chosen field
Copy URL, e.g. https://www.keek.com/!QslAbab
This module comes with standard formats suggested by Vine.
(Yeah! Vine!, no Keek. Use also Vine module and have standarized size embedded videos)
Vine module: https://drupal.org/project/vine
You can choose between three sizes: Large (600px), Medium (480px) and Small (320px)
Include Keeks on your articles and get great social video impact on your websites
A little experience with Drupal was needed for developing this simple module.
Base code was taken from this tutorial
Drupal 7 Tutorial: Creating Custom Formatters with the Field API by Dann Linn
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 387
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.