This module allows you to embed Keek videos.
This module is available for Drupal 7.
After installing this module, and enabled it...
- In any content type use or add a Field of the type text.
- Then, set Embedded Keek Video Format on Display settings for chosen field.
Simply usage: Paste Keek video's URL on chosen field
Copy URL, e.g. https://www.keek.com/!QslAbab
This module comes with standard formats suggested by Vine.
(Yeah! Vine!, no Keek. Use also Vine module and have standarized size embedded videos)
Vine module: https://drupal.org/project/vine
You can choose between three sizes: Large (600px), Medium (480px) and Small (320px)
Include Keeks on your articles and get great social video impact on your websites
A little experience with Drupal was needed for developing this simple module.
Base code was taken from this tutorial
Drupal 7 Tutorial: Creating Custom Formatters with the Field API by Dann Linn
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 331
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.