What is jZebra?
Unless otherwise noted, the use of 'jZebra' below refers to the project, not this module.
jZebra has been confirmed to work on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
jZebra has also been confirmed working on the following OSs:
- Mac OS X 10.4+ (including Lion)
- Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Linux (using CUPS 1.3.x)
- Download this module and copy it into your
site/all/modulesfolder as usual.
- Next, download jZebra from its homepage and unpack the files into the
sites/all/libraries/jzebrafolder, such as when you are finished the
sites/all/libraries/jzebra/zebra.jarfile should exist.
- Lastly, enable jZebra in the site's module settings.
A complete installation guide is available in the README.txt file.
Users will need to configure a printer that jZebra can sent data to. Updated tutorials are in the works and will be posted shortly, but in the mean time the following tutorials are available from the jZebra project homepage for Windows XP, Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux.
Usage instructions will be added to the README.txt file in the next release. Until that time, some short usage instructions are available in comment #3 of this issue:
- Users may be required to accept a security notification when using jZebra for the first time.
This module was developed by Grindflow Management LLC.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,074
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.