This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The jump module allows administrators to create a quick dropdown "Jump Menu" from any configured menu or vocabulary in the system. The module provides a block for every top-level menu and every vocabulary. Jump menu blocks are named Jump menu: vocabulary name and Jump menu: menu name.
In addition, administrators may use the
jump_quickly() API to print out jump menus programmatically.
Please see the handbook page for more information on the API.
This module is no longer supported in 5.x but you can retrieve older versions by visiting the all releases page.
- 6.x-1.x is currently bug free and ready for use. Any new bug reports will go into this branch until an official 6.x-2.x release is made
- 6.x-2.x is for all new features. Current and planned features include possible views support, jumping without a submit button (js), using path aliases, adding an empty menu item to the top of the menu, no longer creating a block for each and every menu, and more.
- 7.x-1.x is currently under development and features the same featureset as the 6.x-1.x branch. Please report all issues asap so that we can get an official release out.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 468 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,958
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.