Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A Drupal module to provide the jstorage script as a library. Using this module means you do not have to include the jstorage file more than once in any Drupal installation. See https://drupal.org/node/1342220 for more info on libraries.
- Download and unzip this module into your modules directory.
- Download jStorage http://www.jstorage.info/ to
sites/all/libraries/jstorageso that the js file is located here:
- Goto Administer > Site Building > Modules and enable this module.
- Goto Reports > Status reports and look for the line that starts with jStorage to make sure the library is detected correctly.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
When you want to use jstorage on a page you must include this line of code:
For info on how to implement jstorage refer to http://www.jstorage.info/#usage.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 315 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,456
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.