This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates the wonderful Carousel slider built by Jssor Slider. Jssor Slider is touch swipe image slider carousel with 390+ caption slide effects.
First you create new folder either in the sites/all/modules folder or just directly in the modules folder at the Drupal root. The good news is that you can move the folder even after, enabled. No more need to rebuild the registry. You can thanks the clever autoloading capability of Drupal 8.
Download the jssor slider, rename the folder as 'jssor-slider' and place it under your libraries folder. So your file structure should look like this: [drupal_root]/libraries/jssor-slider/js/jssor.slider.min.js
This Jssor module includes:
- A field formatter that allows images to be formatted as Jssor Galleries (individual nodes/entities can contain Jssor galleries).
- A views style plugin that allows content views to be formatted as Jssor galleries.
- A views row plugin that allows image/caption views to be formatted as Jssor galleries.
Some features are still on progress.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Create Responsive slideshows in seconds through views
- Full width slideshow support
- Touch + drag navigation
- 390+ caption effects/transitions
- 360+ slideshow effects/transitions
- 18+ arrow skins
- 16+ bullet skins
- Multiple sliders in one page
- Cross browser support
- Chrome 3+
- Firefox 2+
- Safari 3.1+
- Opera 10+
- Mobile browsers( iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Surface and Mac are all supported)
Jssor comes with two preconfigured sliders. Enable the jssor_example module and create a few nodes based on the content type Jssor slider to enable 2 extra views.
- /jssor_content: a content based slider.
- /jssor_jssor: a image with caption slider.
- Add Drush support to download the library.
- Add more options
- Add more theming
- Add field formatter
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 1,709 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,657
- Last modified: February 28, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.