Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module output Drupal entities as JSON-LD via the RESTful Web Services. It currently requires the RDF Extensions as well. This module uses the php-json-ld library which will automatically be downloaded if the module is enabled via drush.
To view the JSON-LD output, use the
.jsonld extension after your entity URI, for example
This module is experimental and under active development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,839
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.