This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The advantage of this approach is that you can leverage your site's userbase to obtain useful JS error reports across a wider variety of browser configurations than might be available to your development team.
This module depends on the builtin jQuery functionality in Drupal.
- You will want to be circumspect about using email as your log method :)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 656
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.