Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Please note: this module is deprecated in favor of the BOTCHA module.
This module is quite fresh so use it with care until bugs have been reported and fixed. Please test this module in a development environment before using.
What it does
How do you use it
It is easy to use...
- Simply download and enable the module in the usual way.
- Then give the site admin role (if you have one - not all folks set up a site admin role) the ability to 'configure js validate forms.'
- Then navigate to the settings page at http://example.com/?=admin/settings/js_validate_forms. From here, simply supply the form ID's (or id regex patterns) you want to protect in the text area.
- Click the use checkbox when you are ready to enable the module on the forms.
Note: The module will not validate your forms unless you have checked the "Use" checkbox.
Some id and pattern suggestions
Project developed and maintained by the Collective Colors team.
If you use AJAX form submission on the forms you want to protect, this module will not work right. When we have the time we will enable AJAX on JVF.
Thanks, CC Team
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,942
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.