jQuery Tools is a collection of the most important user-interface components for today's websites. It provides libraries for the following jQuery elements:
Note that if you have any ideas on how this integration could improve, please submit an issue. Currently, the module just provides adding the elements through an
jquerytools_add() function. Once installed, see admin/help/jquerytools for examples.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 360 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,571
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.