Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module includes the jquery ui multiselect plugin. http://quasipartikel.at/multiselect/
- Write a review for this module on drupal modules
- Help write or improve the documentation.
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/jquery_multiselect
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
Other modules that depend on this module
http://drupal.org/project/fancy_multiselect is a cck widget that transforms any multiselect field in to a jquery ui multiselect
This module integrates with the http://drupal.org/project/jq
- The jquery ui multiselect plugin
- http://drupal.org/project/jquery_ui with the 1.7.3 library (and the 1.7.3 lib requires http://drupal.org/project/jquery_update (2.0 branche) so you ll need to install that one too)
When jquery_ui was allready enabled with the 1.6 library you must reinstall that module when you include the 1.7.3 library
- Download the jquery multiselect plugin http://github.com/michael/multiselect/zipball/master
- Extract the contents of the folder into /jquery_multiselect/jquery
- Enable module
- To include the plugin on call jquery_multiselect_plugin_add()
- (The screenshot uses the http://drupal.org/project/fancy_multiselect cck widget on a multiple node reference field)
How can you be kept up to date?
- Enable the updates module.
- Read my blog http://dominiquedecooman.com.
- You could follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/dominiquedc
This module is partialy sponsored by Calibrate
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,265
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!