This module displays Drupal's messages and Watchdog entries as a little alert at the bottom corner.
Every message sent by drupal_set_message() will be converted to a dialog alert, using jQuery Msg Alert plugin.
Watchdog entries can be displayed as status alerts and you can configure the type and severity of notification you want to receive as alert. You also can configure the time interval between then and they will reorganize themselves to be always near each other.
These alerts are actually jQuery UI dialogs, so you have a huge option of themes to customize the look and feel. Look some screen shots.
You can download a lot of themes at jQuery UI Themeroller.
More info at README.TXT.
There isn't any dependency.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,492
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.