This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This jquery_jstree module is a wrapper module for jsTree jQuery library. Module integrates jsTree to Drupal so that it can be used in variety of ways. Built-in sub module provides widget for term references. jsTree can be used in custom forms as any Form API element.
- jquery_update (jquery version 1.9.0 or higher is required)
- jsTree library
- Place "dist/" directory of jsTree package to path
sites/all/libraries/jstreeor use Drush make file that can be found from module directory.
jstree_taxonomy module provides field widget for taxonomy term reference fields.
jstree_example is just an example module demonstrating how jstree elements can be set up in custom modules.
D6 version note
6.x-1.x branch is no longer maintained unless someone wants to step up to do that.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 73 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,564
- Last modified: 21 September 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.