Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Using this module libraries can be registered into Drupal's system. After registering a library, modules and themes can load these libraries using this module's API to extend their functionality.
This module also provides an user interface for managing your installed libraries. It provides an easy workflow for keeping track of installation
- It provides an API which allows module developers to register and load required modules.
- In the UI missing files can easily be recovered by either downloading the missing files or by searching for them using an autocomplete textfield.
- It provides versioning. Plugins can have several versions and different modules may require different versions. This module covers that.
Since there's an attempt to get a (jQuery) plugin handler into Drupal 7's core, our goal for Drupal 7 is to only provide the current user interface for jQp.
Co-maintained by skilip.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 994 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,331
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!