Module to integrate JIRA as an authentication backend for Drupal. This module supports fallback to local database user authentication when JIRA auth was unsuccessful.
To use this module, visit Administer » Site Settings » JIRA Connect and set the base url of your JIRA installation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,782
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.