This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This API module allows you to integrate Jenkins (or Hudson) jobs with your Drupal site.
The modules doesn't expose any UI. Developers can use this module to easily
integrate Jenkins with their module.
This module integrates with Rules to allow you to trigger Jenkins jobs from events within a site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 100 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,047
- Last modified: 23 June 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.