This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module purpose is to help RTL users to do some of the dirty work in RTLing a css
the module will accept a css content and will do the following replacments
* margin-right <==> margin-left
* padding-right <==> padding-left
* float : swap right and left
* text-align : swap right and left,
* all left to right swap i.e. left, margin-left, padding-left, border-left
* background or background-position : will swap (only) left and right (see todo)
the module will leave the original line as a comment so you can see the changes
i.e. margin : 1 2 3 4; ==> margin: 1 4 3 2; /* Jcss.Old margin: 1 2 3 4*/
RTL themers todo
After module run, manually do
* some of the images need to be flipped (save with the same name with rtl addition i.e. corner-rtl.gif)
* add "direction:rtl" to body
* background or background-position : check the X parameter and swap 0 or 1 (% or px) with 100%
background: transparent url(image.gif) no-repeat 1px .35em;
will become :
background: transparent url(image.gif) no-repeat 100% .35em;
Drupal 6.x Css files Notes
as you can see here http://drupal.org/node/132442#language-rtl
Drupal 6 RTL css is more complex to be automated , because it uses only the overrides.
You can use this module to do the dirty work , and than manually prepare the style-rtl.css file as mentioned above
did you used the module to RTL themes ?
please consider uploading the theme to drupal site so everyone can use it
hopefully there will be more RTL themes
Similar Modules :
CssFlip at http://drupal.org/project/cssflip
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Downloads: 5,533
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.