This is a theme for themers and includes the building blocks for your HTML5 theme.
This is a theme for themers and includes the building blocks for your HTML5 theme. This theme is designed to be a base theme which you use to develop a custom sub-theme on top of it.
It is recommended not to alter any of the jBase5 files and do all your custom development within
your subtheme. This allows for easier updates to the jBase5 theme files without altering your custom
- HTML5 template markup
- Collapsible regions (regions hide/expand/contract based on block placement)
- Page template suggestions
- Node template suggestions
- Region template suggestions
- Breadcrumb output as unordered list
- Change labels on fields from span to label
- Sliding door button styles
- Add field-item count as class for field-item on fields
- Add odd and even classes to comments
- Create unique class for block's order in region (block-first and block-last)
- Zen-style view/edit tabs
- IE version specific CSS suggestions
- Fusion Accelerator integration which allows for easy point-and-click styling of basic Drupal elements within easy reach of site administrators.
Sites running jBase5
- Mambo Media
- Eyeneer TV
- Symantec SES
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,260
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.