This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Note: Please use http://drupal.org/project/encset for an alternative.
Drupal is a database driven CMS. If you can access the database, basically you can do anything including re-implement Drupal in Java.
The "java-bridge" module is to provide a pure Java library that helps you access the database. It also provides several handful Java utility functions. With this module, you can write powerful Java backend applications and build it into Drupal.
Basic features include:
- Read Drupal settings.php and provide database connection (connection pooling).
- Read/Write PHP serialization strings from/to Java
Note: This project is still in the planning phase. You are welcome to submit comments and feature requests.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer
- Last modified: 23 April 2011
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.