This module accelerates the time to implement Janrain Registration into your Drupal web sites, helping you to improve your registration conversion rates by allowing your customers to register and sign-in through their Social Network of choice.
Janrain Registration is a hosted registration and authentication system that allows site owners to provide a central repository for user information, that can be deployed on one or more web sites. Registration and authentication can be done through connection to a social network identity provider such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, OpenID, LinkedIn, Twitter and many others or through traditional form field methods.
- Social and form based registration
- Social and form based login and authentication
- Central data store for one or more sites
- Single Sign On to federate identity across multiple domains
- Drupal 7
- A PHP version of 5.3.x or above is required.
- A Janrain Registration application with standard flow provided by your Janrain technical lead
- Drupal screens files package from your Janrain technical lead
This project requires the Entity module.
For detailed installation instructions please refer to http://developers.janrain.com/how-to/integrations/pre-built/drupal-registration
- Install the Janrain Registration Drupal module
- Copy the HTML, JS, and CSS files to the correct location
- Download and install the Entity module
- Activate the Janrain and Entity API modules
- Configure the Capture version
- Configure the Screens Files location (Optional)
- Configure Janrain Settings
- Configure the Social Sharing Settings for Comments (Optional)
- Configure Field Mapping (Optional)
- Associate the Drupal Admin Account with a Janrain Account
For more information about Janrain Registration please see http://janrain.com/product/registration/
As a hosted platform Janrain Registration forms and some user-management functions are centralized external from your Drupal environment. For social authentication with local user-management, see our Janrain Social Login module for Drupal 7: http://drupal.org/project/rpx