Posted by tomsun on
Provides means for fetching content from and posting content to the microblogging / presence platform Jaiku.com.
- Provides wrapper functions for the available API calls (see api.jaiku.com)
- Allows users to enter their jaiku username and jaiku API key in their Drupal user profile.
- Provides functions to other modules for posting jaikus as the current user or a specific user.
- Crossposts nodes to the user's jaiku stream upon creation, if the user has provided a jaiku API key.
(Currently posts ALL nodes, admin interface coming...)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 820
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.