Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by tomsun on
Provides means for fetching content from and posting content to the microblogging / presence platform Jaiku.com.
- Provides wrapper functions for the available API calls (see api.jaiku.com)
- Allows users to enter their jaiku username and jaiku API key in their Drupal user profile.
- Provides functions to other modules for posting jaikus as the current user or a specific user.
- Crossposts nodes to the user's jaiku stream upon creation, if the user has provided a jaiku API key.
(Currently posts ALL nodes, admin interface coming...)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 862
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!