Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides a more "iPhone-like" look to your Drupal web applications, using the iUI User Interface Library.
This project is still in development, but please feel free to try it out and post an issue if you come up with an idea or a patch to push it forward.
Features (so far)
- Integrates perfectly with the iPhone (vertically or horizontally)
- Back and forward button page slide
- Throbber animation when loading new pages
- Browse through primary and secondary links
- Display nodes and pages in the Details menu item
To switch the default theme to this theme when the user visits the Drupal website, you could use the Mobile Theme module, the SwitchTheme module, or a hack in settings.php. Post an issue if you have another solution.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,676
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!