Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module let you interact with issuu.com API.
This module let you interact with issuu.com API through a drupal interface using CCK.
Provides a CCK widget that upload content from your drupal to issuu.com and some CCK formatters to let show a thumbnail and the issuu embed(as presentation or as page flip). It is inspired on imagefield and scribdfield interaction with filefield.
This branch is on maintainance-mode only.
- Upload documents to issuu.com using filefield for manage upload and an own cck widget.
- Two CCK formatters to show an issuu document as: page flip and thumbnail.
Warning: This branch is in development, do not use it unless you know what you are doing.
This was the first branch containing a D7 port attempt. Goal is to have feature parity with de the D6 branch. Development on this branch is on a lower pace, patches here are very welcome.
This branch contains media-read only integration. Has no dependency on the issuu API.
This allows inserting issuus in the drupal media-library. Based on media_youtube and media_vimeo modules. This branch works with the media 7.x-2.x- branch.
This does not contain upload-functionality to the issuu site.
If you are upgrading from a 6.x-1.x, please wait at least until
Focus is on creating media-integration for issuu. And port the API piece.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 310 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,115
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.