This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Translate when create: module implements functionality needed for multilanguage sites with user-created content that has to be translated in every language when it's created.
Based on I18N and Translation modules it extends forms workflow settings in the way of i18nsync module with complement meaning: add fields for In-place translation and then split them into node translations.
Current version supports title and body in-place translation.
Additional bonus feature: batch translate any i18n string using Translation Framework project and Google translation service. Enable Batch translator sub-module to use this feature.
Check README.txt for installation and usage instructions.
Project sponsored by http://www.kitairu.net
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,529
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.