IP Path Access is an access control module which allows an administrator to set a path and IP (or IP range) and prevent all users from accessing the path that are not accessing from the set IP address (or IP range).
In other words, the module is intended to permit access to the path and IP set, and deny for all others.
There are permissions available to specify which roles can add and delete IP settings, as well as user roles who can bypass the IP blocking.
Multiple IP and path pairs can be set, as long as they do not exactly match.
The module also has an option for Organic Groups (OG), so that users who are in the Group for a node are allowed access, if the OG option is set.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Developer, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 550
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 30, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.