This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Drupal 8 custom Authentication Provider using an IP Consumer White List.
This idea is to enable anonymous user access to Drupal 8 REST Resources using IP addresses as the validation method.
This module enables a UI to add a white list of IP consumers.
The module was generated using Drupal Console.
Using the contrib module REST UI (I recommend using the git version, until its first Drupal 8 release), you can enable REST Resources using the Authentication Provider ip_consumer_auth.
Remember to enable the specific permissions for the REST Resource to anonymous user, as you can see in the following image:
If you are interested in creating your own Drupal 8 Authentication Provider, you can read the blog entry How to create an Authentication Provider in Drupal 8.
If you are interested in contributing, please create a PR in GitHub https://github.com/enzolutions/ip_consumer_auth
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 549
- Last modified: February 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.