This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a drush command to create an install profile from a site's active configuration.
How to use:
- Install the module
drush install-profile-generate --name=testto generate an install profile with a sync-able config directory.
If you apply the core patch on https://www.drupal.org/node/2788777 you'll be able to install a site using the new profile.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 43
- Last modified: 10 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.