Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D7CX: I pledge that services will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Provides a stream-wrapper for drupal://input that should be used instead of php://input. This module doesn't do anything in itself, but must be used when the php://input is accessed by two or more independent modules.
The stream wrappers internal implementation uses a temp stream to store the copied php://input stream. Only one temp stream is created regardless of how many drupal://input streams that are opened, and it is safe to use the multiple drupal://input streams at the same time as the wrapper takes care of the per instance consistency.
Actual development of this module is done in git, and the repository is hosted at Github: https://github.com/hugowetterberg/inputstream
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 610 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,837
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!