Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Managing Input Format permissions shouldn't be a separate permissions screen. An admin should be able to ask the (permissions) question "Can a user with role X use the Y input format?" and look on the Permissions page to determine the answer. The Input Format Permissions module accomplishes just that.
Most updated source on github: http://www.github.com/mannkind/input-format-permissions-drupal-module
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 76 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,410
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!