Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
Managing Input Format permissions shouldn't be a separate permissions screen. An admin should be able to ask the (permissions) question "Can a user with role X use the Y input format?" and look on the Permissions page to determine the answer. The Input Format Permissions module accomplishes just that.
Most updated source on github: http://www.github.com/mannkind/input-format-permissions-drupal-module
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 97 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,356
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.