Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Adds an AJAX Login/Registration page to any node/add form(s).
Users can login using their email address or username, depending on configuration, without having to leave the creation form. If the username or email address is not found in the database, a registration form is presented that may optionally include a username. If the username is not part of the registration process, the email address is used as username.
The server may be polled for account information when the user types a valid email address and a set time interval passes, whenever the user stops typing and a set time interval passes or whenever the user chooses to click a provided next button.
The login can also selectively 'refresh' fields within the node creation form.
Thanks to Greg Mckeen for co-authoring and helping to bring the module thus far.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,342
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.