Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Import/Export allows new content and updates to existing content to be deployed from one Drupal database to another repeatedly while keeping track of IDs on the source and destination systems.
Nodes/node revisions, sites (from the Sites module), files, and menus, and variables (from the variables table) are currently supported.
- Taxonomy deployment
- User deployment
This module is in active use by the Wanderlust Festival who have generously sponsored its development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Import/Export, Path Management, Taxonomy, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 601
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!