This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Beta implementation of Windows Live Messenger IM Control. Language changes accordingly for Japanese and Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Default language for the messenger would be US English.
Individual users may customise the theme for their own embedded messenger and have the option of selecting the messenger or button presence format. After enabling the module you would not see any administration page. Only a tab would be added to each user's account page for individual setup.
User's online status in Drupal is now shown on the profile page beside the "Member for" value. (You may edit the time a user is considered online within the code; by default the time is 5 minutes)
***NEW*** Includes support for Yahoo, QQ and Skype online status
(may have problems as these do not have an official API for implementation)
PHP low memory usage: ~26,000 bytes
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,126
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.