This module uses the plupload integration module to integrate plupload into the IMCE file browser.
Enabling this module will overwrite IMCE's default file upload field with plupload.
Version 2.0 fixes a bug where setting the IMCE allowed file types to '*' would not actually disable validation but would use plupload's default file type validator instead. When updating from 1.3 to 2.0 ensure that if you relied on IMCE's filter set to '*' to invoke plupload's default filtering of 'jpg jpeg gif png txt doc xls pdf ppt pps odt ods odp' you now set this filter manually. From 2.0 onwards, setting the file type filter to '*' will correctly allow all file-types to be uploaded.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Fields, File Management, Media, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 7,655 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,338
- Last modified: December 26, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.