Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Turns a group of images into a rotating circular gallery similar to Apple's coverflow effect.
- Supports multiple instances (Object-oriented)
- Compatible with all graphical browsers
- Supports all image formats
- Supports big amounts of images (>100)
- Dynamic reflections (server sided via PHP)
- Mouse wheel support
- Loading bar
- Supports image links
- Scales 100% dynamically
- Implementation by div Tags
- Supports the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Slideshow new
- Circular modus new
- Image (in core)
The imageflow library must be downloaded and installed at: sites/[whatever]/libraries/imageflow
Note "imageflow" is all lowercase
The library is at http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Download
The module currently has field formatters for images, field collections, and media (media not tested yet). A field collection enables users to group image/link combinations.
Views support allows adding image fields and link fields. The link fields will get applied to your images automatically. Just add them to your view.
Important notes regarding Drupal version 7.20 and above
Image security tokens were incompatible with the reflect script packaged in the imageflow library. To create a reflection effect install the imagecache_reflect module located here preferably before updating to the latest dev.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 574 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,985
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!