Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SingleImage Field is fairly simple module that creates several image cache presets to allow you to only display the first image from a multi imagefield.
How it works :
- The module creates imagecache settings like "@preset image (single)" and "@preset image linked to node (single)", where @preset is your imagecache sizes.
- You select one of these settings for use with a node (e.g. in teaser mode).
- This will then only show the first image in the set!
Views already has this ablity, when creating fields views, but if you want to do it in a teaser or display suite display mode, you run into problems.
There are theme layer solutions (and other) to this as explained in this ticket, but they do not lend themselves to being loosely coupled exportables.
Similar modules :
- http://drupal.org/project/imagefield_multiformat - Creates a single preset that allows different imagecache settings to be applied to the first image vs the rest.
Developed by OpenlyConnected
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 532
- Last modified: December 11, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!