Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is a extension for imagecache module to use subdomain to serve image generated by imagecache. You can define multiple subdomain and serve image from that (using specific subdomain for image).
Why use it
Using imagecache_subdomain you can improve your front end loading performance. Each browser can download only 2 different file from each subdomain together; if you use different subdomain for images your browser can dowload much file together and complete page loading faster then only one domain.
You can find more info on:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 352
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!