This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is a extension for imagecache module to use subdomain to serve image generated by imagecache. You can define multiple subdomain and serve image from that (using specific subdomain for image).
Why use it
Using imagecache_subdomain you can improve your front end loading performance. Each browser can download only 2 different file from each subdomain together; if you use different subdomain for images your browser can dowload much file together and complete page loading faster then only one domain.
You can find more info on:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, File Management, Media
- Downloads: 357
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.