This module provides a CCK formatter for imagefields that allows the user to select between three different imagecache presets depending on the proportions of the original image. So you can use this module for altering the display proportions of a image field or similar in the display field screen, in Views, etc.
If the image is more or less squared (you can set a looseness in pixels) you will be able to select a squared preset, if the image is wider than higher, you can select a more "horizontal" preset and if it's higher than wider, a more "vertical" one.
It's integrated out of the box with thickbox, colorbox, shadowbox and lightbox2 for displaying full links.
- Create presets for the wider image, the higher and the squared one.
- Edit the field settings for your image field, select which imagecache preset you would like to use for each proportion and the looseness for the squard ones.
- Create image styles for the wider image, the higher and the squared one.
- Manage field display settings for your image field, select which image style you would like to use for each proportion and the looseness for the squard ones.
Colorbox & Shadowbox support. The rest of lightweight js popup modules will be supported when they get a D7 Release.
- Imagecache Actions offers a similar result to this one using "Aspect Switcher", but it does it through Imagecache UI instead of using a CCK Formatter, please see for further information.
Get in touch with us for customizations and consultancy.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media
- Reported installs: 583 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,270
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.