ImageCache is a real nice module, everyone knows.
When your Drupal website is hosted on less performant servers, on-the-fly image handling of large images can be a performance leak to the front-end of your site.
The ImageCache Batch module will make it possible to render your ImageCache Presets at cron run, so the power of your server can be used to deliver your pages instead of creating images on the fly.
The current development version of ImageCache now provides and implementation with Drupal Actions and Triggers. The following actions are provided:
- ImageCache: Flush ALL presets for this node's filefield images
- ImageCache: Generate ALL presets for this node's filefield images
- ImageCache: Generate configured preset(s) for this node's filefield images
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 48 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,330
- Last modified: November 27, 2014