Because I can never get a straight answer for a simple solution to include an image in a block with a easy-to-use interface for non-technical folk.
Image block is a module where one can create a simple block that includes an image. The 6.x version of this module integrates with Imagecache and 7.x with the core Image module's Image Styles for dynamic image sizing and manipulation.
How to use:
- Enable Image block module.
- Navigate to admin/build/block.
- Click the "Add image block" link in the local tasks menu.
- Configure your image block, and save.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 14,671 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 53,211
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.