Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Interactive Information Bar (iib) is a unified API for adding interactive elements to a pages. The iib modules implements a page level and entity level 'bars'.
The goal of iib is to have a single unified place to add administrative interactive tasks.
Tasks can be added to the bars using 2 methods.
- Using a hook (hook_iib_page_item or hook_iib_entity_item)
- Setting a page level item iib_set_item()
- See the API for more information.
- The SPS module is using the iib to place the condition widgets.
- The State Machine module will place information about the page/entity in IIB along with transition elements.
Please note that this is an early beta. The functionality works but the API might change slightly. We will also be added more styling to the bar.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer
- Reported installs: 654 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,127
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.