Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A custom node type for creating a page where the main content is an iframe.
This can be used to let external pages be content objects inside Drupal.
- Provides a simple node type that allows the user to specify iframe URL, height and width.
- Option to add the Drupal session ID as a parameter on the iframe URL, allowing external apps to use Drupal’s session data if they have access to the database.
- Option to add the GET-parameters received by Drupal as parameters on the iframe URL
- Has no dependencies.
- Has no configuration settings outside of permissions.
There are several other modules that deals with iframes. This one was made to avoid all the complexity and dependencies for the other modules had. This module will keep it simple.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 150 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,549
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.