Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Iframe Filter allows to embed content into an iframe. Normally externally loaded content like website widgets can slow down the loading of your website or making it crash if the page from where the content is loaded fails.
Iframe Filter provides a simply solution for fixing this, you just need to add this filter to an input format and the content you create using that format will be displayed inside an iframe created dynamically.
The size of the iframe will be defined adding HTML comments to the content you are creating. Just enter the height and width of the iframe in an HTML comment in this way:
<!-- =wxh --> or
<!-- width="w" height="w" --> replace "h" y "w" with the correct width and height.
See README.TXT for usage instructions and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Filters/Editors, Utility
- Reported installs: 574 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,688
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.