Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
HTTP Proxy provides an interface for configuring drupal_http_request proxy settings.
HTTP Proxy requires Drupal 7.17 or above.
HTTP Proxy can be installed by following the standard installation process.
Administrators or users with the Administer HTTP proxy permission are able to configure proxy settings by visiting the HTTP Proxy administration page.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,117 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,453
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.